The past few days have been HOT HOT HOT and not in a good way. That doesn’t mean I haven’t done fun things
The past few days I’ve:
- Gone on a trail run in a wild flower preserve.
- Swam in a creek with a waterfall with a dog here:
This photo is not mine and I don’t know those, but that’s where we swam and it was great 🙂
- Failed at making black and white cookies
- Got 3 huge bunches of kale, 1 bunch of lettuce, 1 bok choy and strawberries in my CSA.
- Enjoyed a salad made with my goodies
- Started making some dresses
- Made sangria
On the Agenda for Today:
– Play with ice cream maker my neighbor let me borrow. Interested in beer and wine? Check out his blog!
-Check the mail every 10 minutes to see if the exciting thing I ordered online arrives!
-and realistically I’ll probably watch a soccer game at some point…
Have a great day!