Today was a good day! For a few reason:
1. I went to the gym and ran (along with a 30 minute elliptical date with Oprah’s O Magazine)! After 2 weeks off from running to let my knees rest from excruciating pain, I ran 1 mile today! Pain free! I’m starting slow again to prevent any other form of injury!
2. We had SUNSHINE!!!! It was amazing!! I hadn’t seen the sun in weeks! (No joke!) I walked to class with a smile on my face! Great start to the day!
3. Finished all my reading for this week and tomorrow I’m getting ahead and starting on next week’s! Woo! This work day plan is working well so far!
4. Delicious lunch! Left over eggplant parmesan under the broccoli, along with fruit and veggies. Not photographed is a homemade granola bar!
5. Grocery Store: Green Star Coop and Wegman’s! Bought the usual spinach, carrots, etc. But also picked up a few new goodies to try:
Coconut oil! I’ve heard about all the health benefits and today I broke down and bought some! I can’t wait to try it! I hope it helps clear up my dry skin on my face!!
Wheat Berries, Barley and more Chia seeds!
New Almond Butter that was on sale! I can’t wait to try this brand! I hope it’s good! I’m pretty particular about my almond butter!
6. Recipe for tomorrow is in the works! Here’s a sneak peek!
Black eyed peas soakin’ over night…
Now I’m off to finish up a movie and hit the hay! I hope tomorrow has sunshine too!! Have a great night!!